Acetylsalicylic acid is also known as “Aspirin”. It is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It...
The AceCel™ brand of microcrystalline cellulose (MCC) is produced through air stream drying. The two most common grades in this category are AceCel 101 and AceCel 102. AceCel 101 is one among the most common grades of MCC, which is slightly fine in nature.
This grade is air stream dried and mechanically disintegrated to attain the desired physical properties and size. The average particle size varies from 50 microns to 60 microns, with bulk density ranging from 0.27gm/CC to 0.32gm/CC.
This grade is also well suited for wet granulation, roller compaction and spheronisation.
AceCel 102 is a medium particle size standard MCC grade, with an average particle size of 100 microns. This grade is mostly suited for directly compressible actives.
AceFibre™ is a polysaccharide with long-chain sugar molecules. It is made from dietary fibre derived from wood pulp (plant cellulose) that is not digested by the human enzyme system.
Its fibrous structure provides physical strength and a high-capacity of water retention. No free water is available and original softness is maintained.
Advantages of AceFribre include:
- Tasteless, odourless and neutral in colour
- Chemically inert and will not interfere or interact with other nutrients added to food
- Improves textures with less shrinkage, a stronger texture that is crispier and crunchier
- Improves stability, including liquid binding capacity and maintains softness in products over a long period
Important factors in regards to human health:
- Insoluble and indigestible fibres
- Increases fibre content in food
- Low-fat absorption without diminishing the taste
- Reduces calorific value in products
- Heat stable
Sigachi is pleased to announce the launch of BARETabTM PH. BARETabTM PH is a high...
Below is our company response regarding the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic. These are uncertain times for...
Metformin hydrochloride is a popular drug for diabetes. It is a first-line medication for the...