Analytical Testing Services for Pharmaceutical Formulation Development
CPL's formulation development scientists work hand-in-hand with a team of analytical scientists during new product development and product transfers.
CPL’s formulation development scientists work hand-in-hand with a team of analytical scientists during new product development and product transfers.
The company offers a comprehensive range of testing services, ranging from research and development (R&D) to routine analytical testing, microbiological testing, in-vitro release testing (IVRT) and stability programme management.
CPL’s analytical methods and testing capabilities include:
- Analytical method development and validation
- Method transfers
- Forced degradation studies
- Cleaning method development and validation
- Product problem investigations
- Non good manufacturing process (GMP) and GMP-standard IVRT
The company’s stability management operations feature:
- Six walk-in stability chambers that meet International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) conditions
- Dedicated stability coordinators
- Remote alarm monitoring of chambers with backup generators