CPL is pleased to announce that it will be hosting a live webinar, Creating a...
CPL’s formulation development scientists work hand-in-hand with a team of analytical scientists during new product development and product transfers.
The company offers a comprehensive range of testing services, ranging from research and development (R&D) to routine analytical testing, microbiological testing, in-vitro release testing (IVRT) and stability programme management.
CPL’s analytical methods and testing capabilities include:
- Analytical method development and validation
- Method transfers
- Forced degradation studies
- Cleaning method development and validation
- Product problem investigations
- Non good manufacturing process (GMP) and GMP-standard IVRT
The company’s stability management operations feature:
- Six walk-in stability chambers that meet International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) conditions
- Dedicated stability coordinators
- Remote alarm monitoring of chambers with backup generators
CPL develops and manufactures non-sterile liquid and semi-solid pharmaceutical products. We are solely focused on...
Sujata Syam has been leading a group of scientists in building CPL’s newest service offering—testing...
Gas chromatography (GC) is a typical chromatographic method used to separate and quantitatively determine analytes...