From day one, we will guide you throughout the development process; at every step, you...
The Autoject® Mini platform is a simple auto-injector platform to help to make injection easier.
Suggested for use in challenging scenarios such as for Rheumatoid Arthritis and emergencies, this device’s straightforward design is available in both disposable and refillable versions.
Key features of the Autoject® Mini platform are:
- It is a true auto-injector, as the needle is injected and the dose delivered at the touch of a button
- Its safety lock prevents accidental activation
- It has a concealed needle to reduce injection anxiety
- There is a visual indication of injection completion
- It is safe and easy-to-use, with needle shield removal
- It is refillable and disposable
- It is a true auto-injector
- The needle is hidden before injection
- It has a safety lock to prevent accidental activation
- It has a needle shield removal feature
- It is fixed-dose with a glass prefilled syringe
- The syringe size is 1.0ml
- It provides a subcutaneous, intramuscular injection
Steps for use:
- Remove the needle shield first then unlock activation button
- Place on injection site and press button
- Indicator shows when the dose is complete
Owen Mumford has unveiled a new addition to its range of medical devices at PDA:...
Owen Mumford has unveiled a new addition to its range of automatic injection devices at...