The D-Flex injection pen can do more than previous pens. D-Flex can be configured for...
The Axis-D pen system is a device, which uses 3ml cartridges for variable dose injection.
This high-quality plastic system is compact and elegantly designed. There is a large range of aesthetic choices, each attractive and colourful.
- Medicine dosing can be adjusted between 0.01ml and 0.80ml and the increments are also customisable
- Dose correction also reduces injection error
- The device can handle multiple manual injections
- The dose reader is accurate and easy-to-read with a sliding window
- There are no outer rotating sections, which can cause interference with the injection process
Applications of the Axis-D pen include:
- The Merck Serono Fertility Pen 1.0/1.1 is one of Merck’s products for fertility treatment. Merck is a leading company in this area and offers a complete portfolio of drugs for every stage of the reproductive cycle. The pens are safe, clinically tested, and regulatory approved. It is one of Merck’s Family of Pens™, which are designed for personal use and are one of the first pre-filled, ready-to-use fertility treatments.
Type 2 diabetes is a global health problem. According to expert estimates, the number of...
Haselmeier Acquires Drug Manufacturing Licence and Now Offers Assembly, Labelling Packaging Services
As an innovative, strategic partner company, Haselmeier develops and produces customised, unique systems that are...
Haselmeier and smart injector monitoring and support solutions company Common Sensing have announced a partnership...