CAS No. 8001-54-5. Custom design product consisting of Benzyl (dodecyl) dimethyl ammonium chloride (approximately 64%), Benzyl (tetradecyl) dimethyl ammonium chloride (approximately 34%) and Benzyl (hexadecyl) dimethyl ammonium chloride (approximately 2%-3%). Contains approximately 95% active ingredients.
Manufactured in accordance with the cGMP Guideline ICH Q7 for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
Analyzed according to the current United States Pharmacopoeia (USP/NF).
- Item number: 8160008U, 5kg pail
Documentation and services:
- GMP Certificate
- Certificate of Analysis (current version of pharmacopoeia)
- Customer audits of FeF Chemicals’ plant
- Stability and stress test results
- Declarations, statements (TSE/BSE, residual solvents, GMO, allergens, environment, animal testing, etc.)
- Change Notification Statement
- Answering of questionnaires
- Methods of analysis (FeF SOP)
- Impurity profile
- Description of the manufacturing process
- Process flowchart
- Packaging details
- ISO:9001 Certificate