Regulations are tightening, and supply chains are shifting, so we asked a Brenntag specialist with...
CAS No. 8001-54-5. Custom design product consisting of Benzyl (dodecyl) dimethyl ammonium chloride (approximately 64%), Benzyl (tetradecyl) dimethyl ammonium chloride (approximately 34%) and Benzyl (hexadecyl) dimethyl ammonium chloride (approximately 2%-3%). Contains approximately 95% active ingredients.
Manufactured in accordance with the cGMP Guideline ICH Q7 for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
Analyzed according to the current United States Pharmacopoeia (USP/NF).
- Item number: 8160008U, 5kg pail
Documentation and services:
- GMP Certificate
- Certificate of Analysis (current version of pharmacopoeia)
- Customer audits of FeF Chemicals’ plant
- Stability and stress test results
- Declarations, statements (TSE/BSE, residual solvents, GMO, allergens, environment, animal testing, etc.)
- Change Notification Statement
- Answering of questionnaires
- Methods of analysis (FeF SOP)
- Impurity profile
- Description of the manufacturing process
- Process flowchart
- Packaging details
- ISO:9001 Certificate
Novo Nordisk Pharmatech A / S is pleased to announce the opening of a new...
The Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell line is widely used for the production of recombinant...
The Bioprocessing Summit convenes more than 1,000 international bioprocess professionals to share practical solutions for today’s bioprocess...