Did you know that our Insulin Human AF is the same high-quality insulin supplied to...
CAS No. 8001-54-5. Custom design product consisting of Benzyl (dodecyl) dimethyl ammonium chloride (approximately 64%), Benzyl (tetradecyl) dimethyl ammonium chloride (approximately 34%) and Benzyl (hexadecyl) dimethyl ammonium chloride (approximately 2%-3%). Contains approximately 95% active ingredients.
Manufactured in accordance with the cGMP Guideline ICH Q7 for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
Analyzed according to the current United States Pharmacopoeia (USP/NF).
- Item number: 8160008U, 5kg pail
Documentation and services:
- GMP Certificate
- Certificate of Analysis (current version of pharmacopoeia)
- Customer audits of FeF Chemicals’ plant
- Stability and stress test results
- Declarations, statements (TSE/BSE, residual solvents, GMO, allergens, environment, animal testing, etc.)
- Change Notification Statement
- Answering of questionnaires
- Methods of analysis (FeF SOP)
- Impurity profile
- Description of the manufacturing process
- Process flowchart
- Packaging details
- ISO:9001 Certificate
Emisphere Technologies has entered into a definitive agreement with Novo Nordisk, whereby the latter will...
Supply chain safety, quality and reliability are essential to our Quats and Insulin Human clients,...
Get peace of mind for your full product life cycle with a pharma organisation like...