Blending services that complement our solid oral dosage packaging
At Ropack Pharma Solutions, we recognize the significant role of pharmaceutical manufacturing in ensuring the highest standards of quality products. With precision as our goal, we offer blending services in cGMP-compliant facilities utilizing gold-standard technology.
Ropack Pharma Solutions has the capacity and qualified equipment that bring high qualityproductions and offer the possibility to perform dry blending on Bin and Ribbon blenders :
The following blender capacity are available :
- 25 L to 1 600 L, and could be extended to 2 000 L
- Depending on the density, we can manufacture up to 1 800 Kg of dry blend.
Following the blending, clients have the option of further packaging at Ropack’s facility such as : encapsulation, powder bottling or filling in pouches or to have the blend shipped to the desired facility for further operations.
Ropack offers turnkey solutions that starts with the API/excipient and components procurement, testing and release, followed by product manufacturing, packaging, and release for shipping to client warehouse after QC/QA review and approval of executed batch record and analytical testing results.
Tech transfer and scale-up
Ropack offers advanced technology and expertise in pharmaceutical manufacturing and :
- Start at the steps of feasibility, followed by development/ characterization and blending /packaging process validation
- Provide scale-up and tech transfer support
- Follow SUPAC Guidelines and Regulatory Strategy
- Dedicated Project Manager and Process Transfer Manager
- Is Health Canada and FDA certified
- Manage stability studies on behalf of its clients through an external laboratory