BLUE has created the articles and tools in this guide to help you focus on...
The BLUE Workflow Management service supports creative, brand, and regulatory stakeholders to manage the label and artwork process.
Packaging requires significant approvals across large organizations despite clear time restraints on production.
BLUE Workflow Management features:
- Handling of complex workflows
- Forecast and actual date tracking
- Resource assignments
- Task milestones and dependencies
- Approval co-ordination
- Configurable business forms
- Email notifications
- ‘Out of office’ features
- Flexible metadata
- Full audit trail
BLUE Workflow Management benefits:
- Achieve up to 75% reduction in management time
- Clearly define roles and responsibilities
- Gain full visibility into work-in-progress
- Measure timelines / rework cycles
- Improve ownership / accountability
- Attain process consistency
- Reduce overall time-to-market
Finding a software solution that has a proven track-record of delivering quality results in increasing...
BLUE Software has announced it will be running its annual conference in september this year.Planned...
BLUE Software has announced the addition of Ruben Castano as chief revenue officer to its...