Sonoco ThermoSafe has revealed the results of its survey entitled 'Assessing the Future of the...
Utilizing patent-pending convection technology, the pre-qualified Certis® GPS-RP pallet shipper is designed specifically for loading a standard 48in x 40in pallet into the designated payload space.
The new pallet shipper is engineered to maximize natural convection, meaning there is no need for side refrigerants. In many cases, the Certis GPS-RP is more cost-effective than active heating and cooling systems.
- Temperature range: 2°C to 8°C
- Duration: minimum of five days
- Packout configuration: seasonal
- Ambient profile: ISCsilver® Global
- Refrigerants: water-based and PureTemp® Sleeves
- Insulation: polyurethane (PUR)
No side refrigerants:
- Increased payload space in a smaller footprint
- Reduced weight, fewer components, faster assembly
- Lessens the chance of re-packing errors during customs inspections
Multiple pallet sizes to fit a wide range of payloads:
- The GPS-RH is a half-height pallet shipper, perfect for narrow-body aircraft
- The GPS-RF fits on a standard 48in x 40in pallet, and double-stacking is possible in most semi-trucks
- The NEW GPS-RP has been designed specifically for loading a standard 48in x 40in pallet into the designated payload space and can fit in all wide-body aircraft
Not all phase change materials (PCMs) are created equal:
- PureTemp® is a patented, proprietary formula of natural vegetable-based PCMs, both non-toxic and biodegradable
- ZERO BENCH-TIME™ of PCMs means no waiting, and greatly simplifies the packout process, while increasing efficiency
- PureTemp® is used in all Certis GPS products qualified
Sonoco ThermoSafe has launched the Envoy Euro Pallet Shipper. Designed for a standard Euro pallet...
There has been significant discussion over the last few years around temperature assured packaging (TAP)...
Storing and shipping highly temperature-sensitive drug products requires sophisticated packaging to ensure that the product...