Did you know that our Insulin Human AF is the same high-quality insulin supplied to...
Other names: Cetrimoni bromidum / Tetradecyl trimethyl ammonium bromide (TTAB) / Myristyl trimethyl ammonium bromide (MTAB) / Mytrimonium bromide.
CAS No. 1119-97-7
Consists of Trimethyl tetradecyl ammonium bromide. Contains approx. 99% active ingredients.
Manufactured in accordance with the cGMP Guideline ICH Q7 for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
Analyzed according to the current European Pharmacopoeia (Ph.Eur.).
- Item number: 8070004P, 25kg carton
Documentation and services:
- Certificate of suitability (CEP/COS)
- GMP certificate
- Certificate of analysis (current version of pharmacopoeia)
- Customer audits of FeF Chemicals’ plant
- Stability and stress test results
- Declarations, statements (TSE/BSE, residual solvents, GMO, allergens, environment, animal testing, etc.)
- Change notification statement
- Answering of questionnaires
- Methods of analysis (FeF SOP)
- Impurity profile
- Description of the manufacturing process
- Process flowchart
- Packaging details
- ISO: 9001 certificate
Emisphere Technologies has entered into a definitive agreement with Novo Nordisk, whereby the latter will...
Supply chain safety, quality and reliability are essential to our Quats and Insulin Human clients,...
Get peace of mind for your full product life cycle with a pharma organisation like...