Regulations are tightening, and supply chains are shifting, so we asked a Brenntag specialist with...
Other names: Cetrimoni bromidum / Tetradecyl trimethyl ammonium bromide (TTAB) / Myristyl trimethyl ammonium bromide (MTAB) / Mytrimonium bromide.
CAS No. 1119-97-7
Consists of Trimethyl tetradecyl ammonium bromide. Contains approx. 99% active ingredients.
Manufactured in accordance with the cGMP Guideline ICH Q7 for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
Analyzed according to the current European Pharmacopoeia (Ph.Eur.).
- Item number: 8070004P, 25kg carton
Documentation and services:
- Certificate of suitability (CEP/COS)
- GMP certificate
- Certificate of analysis (current version of pharmacopoeia)
- Customer audits of FeF Chemicals’ plant
- Stability and stress test results
- Declarations, statements (TSE/BSE, residual solvents, GMO, allergens, environment, animal testing, etc.)
- Change notification statement
- Answering of questionnaires
- Methods of analysis (FeF SOP)
- Impurity profile
- Description of the manufacturing process
- Process flowchart
- Packaging details
- ISO: 9001 certificate
Novo Nordisk Pharmatech A / S is pleased to announce the opening of a new...
The Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell line is widely used for the production of recombinant...
The Bioprocessing Summit convenes more than 1,000 international bioprocess professionals to share practical solutions for today’s bioprocess...