Other names: Cetrimoni bromidum / Tetradecyl trimethyl ammonium bromide (TTAB) / Myristyl trimethyl ammonium bromide (MTAB) / Mytrimonium bromide.
CAS No. 1119-97-7
Consists of Trimethyl tetradecyl ammonium bromide. Contains approx. 99% active ingredients.
Manufactured in accordance with the cGMP Guideline ICH Q7 for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
Analyzed according to the current European Pharmacopoeia (Ph.Eur.).
- Item number: 8070004P, 25kg carton
Documentation and services:
- Certificate of suitability (CEP/COS)
- GMP certificate
- Certificate of analysis (current version of pharmacopoeia)
- Customer audits of FeF Chemicals’ plant
- Stability and stress test results
- Declarations, statements (TSE/BSE, residual solvents, GMO, allergens, environment, animal testing, etc.)
- Change notification statement
- Answering of questionnaires
- Methods of analysis (FeF SOP)
- Impurity profile
- Description of the manufacturing process
- Process flowchart
- Packaging details
- ISO: 9001 certificate