CPL is pleased to announce that it will be hosting a live webinar, Creating a...
CPL is a leader in the manufacture of non-sterile liquid and semi-solid products. The company has earned this position by forming an outstanding, experienced manufacturing team and investing in cutting-edge equipment and facilities.
The firm also prioritises product quality and the customer’s needs at each and every stage of the process. It employs lean manufacturing principles, which provide reduced lead times.
CPL’s facilities are registered with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Health Canada and the Japanese Health Authority.
The company’s manufacturing services and capabilities include:
- Batch sizes ranging from 400kg to 5,000kg
- Various mixers, homogenisers, and scrapers
- Steam-heated and water-cooled jackets
- State-of-the-art twin XP-rated Symex mixing vessels (1,000kg and 2,000kg)
CPL features specialised equipment, including:
- Nitrogen blanketing for oxygen-sensitive products
- Yellow lighting for light-sensitive materials
- Vacuum/de-aeration equipment
The firm has eight commercial manufacturing sites, including:
- Segregated suites for hormones
- Separate suite for pilot and scale-up batches (20kg to 300kg)
- Two explosion-proof suites for flammable (alcohol-based) formulas (Class I, Div I)
CPL develops and manufactures non-sterile liquid and semi-solid pharmaceutical products. We are solely focused on...
Sujata Syam has been leading a group of scientists in building CPL’s newest service offering—testing...
Gas chromatography (GC) is a typical chromatographic method used to separate and quantitatively determine analytes...