With the DeltaV Batch Batch Analytics by Emerson Automation Solutions, a multivariate analysis of your process is performed based on models generated from a compilation of historical batches.
Faults in your batch process are detected and identified in real-time, giving operations the ability to take corrective action before a negative impact on production occurs. This means decreased costs, reduced cycle times, increased yield, reduced waste, reduced variability and improved reliability.
Key features of the DeltaV Batch Analytics, include:
- Predicts end-of-batch quality
- Detects process faults and provides a reason for deviation so operations can take action in real-time
- Increases process understanding
- Minimises batch-to-batch variation
- Real-time correlated models help improve yield
- Web-based data for real-time process analysis and adjustments