Early high cultures already used willow bark as a remedy for fever and pain ;...
Our differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) products include premium instruments for research and development, material characterization and contract testing.
The instrument serves for the investigation of:
- Melting temperatures and enthalpies of fusion
- Polymorphism (ability of a solid substance to exist in multiple forms or crystal structures)
- Crystallization temperatures and enthalpies
- Glass transitions (characteristic for amorphous areas or amorphous substances)
- Solid-solid interactions (eg, between ingredients in a physical mixture)
- Phase diagrams
- Eutectic purity
- Solid-fat content
- Reaction temperatures and enthalpies
- Specific heat capacity (cp)
- Cross-linking reactions (curing)
- Oxidation-induction time and temperature (isothermal and dynamic OIT)
Standard ASTM E2550 describes the thermal stability of a material as the “temperature at which...
Thermogravimetry (TGA) is frequently applied for the compositional analyses of such materials as, for example,...
The NETZSCH Database for Curve Recognition and Comparison of Measurement Curves It is possible to...