Asano Laboratories manufactures thermoforming machines for thermoplastic sheets. The company offers a wide range, including...
The Maharshi Group is an engineering group with proven capabilities in the design, development and manufacturing of packaging machinery.
The VLC-DS provides a precise labelling solution that prints on both the front and back of the label simultaneously. The machine operates at speeds of up to 300 containers per minute for label lengths of up to 300mm.
The specifications of the VLC-DS are:
- Dispenser motor: stepper/servo
- Stop tolerance: +/- 0.5 to 0.75mm (servo)
- Accuracy on dispenser: 0.75 to 1.00mm (stepper)
- Roll diameter: 350mm standard and up to 550mm
- A side belt conveyor with different speeds and a nylon twin-feed worm assy
- Feeding and separation: Flat/oval bottle
- Product holding: Specially designed spring loaded/cushion-type top belt
- Human-machine interface (HMI): Feather-touch keypad as standard, or a touchscreen HMI or industrial PC
Other key features of the machine include:
- Single side or double-side simultaneously on any shape and size container
- Speed up to 300 containers/min
- Digital servo technology
- Two label dispensers operate independently, which allows for different-sized label application on either side
- Unique spring-loaded twin worm system virtually eliminates the use of any tools making it toll-less operation
- Spring-action feed warm/feed screw ensures high safety to containers in case of toppling down does not damage
- Three-axis label dispensers allow any degree of label dispensing possible for any shape and bottle
- Unique notch orientation system for registered/fix position of the label is possible with us
Komal Water is a specialist provider of water purification machines for the pharmaceutical industry. The...
DJA has teamed up with companies from around the world to bring superior technology and...
Elomatic, India is a turnkey engineering and consultancy company dedicated to the life sciences sector....