HECHT’s Containment Drum Discharger with lance type CFE-L is used for contamination-free discharging of drums with an inner liner up to OEB 5.
To ensure operator and product protection, the products supplied in drums are additionally packed in foils, also referred to as liners. The product must be packed in at least one liner.
Discharging drums by using a suction lance is especially suitable in case of limited space conditions or weight-controlled removal of the product.
The ergonomic handling of our drum discharger won the POWTECH Technology Award in 2016.
- Containment drum discharging up to OEB 5, OEL < 1µ/m³
- Observation of the product flow
- Ergonomic handling
- Smooth product handling by means of gloves
- Simple and contamination-free exchange of the gloves
- Contamination-free connection due to Double-O-Ring technology
- Automatic lifting device for positioning and docking of the drum
- Simple integration to rollway tracks
- Hygienic or ATEX design possible
- WIP Integration
- Various surfaces and materials