Over the last decades, the pharmaceutical industry has invested a tremendous amount of resources and...
LEWA ecodos sanitary / hygienic is an absolutely safe, economical and multi-option metering pump with mechanically actuated diaphragm. Discharge pressures of up to 20bar and flow rates from 0.4l/h to 1,500l/h per pump head are possible. The surfaces are adapted especially to hygienic production requirements.
- With 13 sizes and liquid ends in 1.4571 (SS316), 1.4435 (SS316L) and PP, as well matching accessories, the ecodos can be perfectly adapted to the actual application
- Permanently monitored long-living four-layer sandwich diaphragm, made of pure PTFE
- Hermetically tight
- High-metering accuracy of +/- 1 %
- Dry-run safe
- Nearly maintenance-free
- Sanitary/hygienic capable design with a very small amount of dead space
- Easy-to-clean the surfaces of the entire pump
- Wetted parts in accordance with FDA, animal fat free and USP Class VI tested and documented
- Complete traceability ensured
- Material is certificated according to EN 10204 3.1b
- Machine polished (1.4571: RA < 0.8µm) or electro-polished (1.4435: RA < 0.5µm) surfaces
- CIP/SIP capable
- Connections in line with DIN, Tri Clamp etc
The LEWA ecodos is successfully in use in food, pharma and biotech industry.