Over the last decades, the pharmaceutical industry has invested a tremendous amount of resources and...
LEWA ecoflow is an innovative, universal diaphragm pump. The technology is the most advanced in the world. The sanitary/hygienic variant offers maximum safety for production and the environment during the production of food or pharmaceuticals. Flexible use is possible at discharge pressures of up to 500bar and a maximum flow rate of 6m³ /h per pump head.
- Hermetically tight
- Suitable with almost all fluids, even for hazardous, toxic, abrasive, viscous, polluting and sensitive fluids
- Absolutely reliable start-up of the pumps from any operating state, positioning of the diaphragm not necessary
- Integrated pressure relief valve
- Patented sandwich diaphragm, LEWA DPS Diaphragm Protection System and diaphragm monitoring
- Guarantees lowest possible lifetime costs, high energy efficiency, low maintenance costs, and an extremely long service life
- Entire pump in sanitary/hygienic capable design with the least amount of dead space
- Wetted parts in accordance with FDA, animal fat free and USP Class VI tested and documented
- Complete traceability ensured
- Material certificated according to EN 10204 3.1b
- Machine polished (1.4571: RA < 0.8µm) or electro-polished (1.4435: RA < 0.5µm) surfaces
- CIP / SIP capable
You can order explosion protected drives for operation in zones 1 and 2.