Over the last decades, the pharmaceutical industry has invested a tremendous amount of resources and...
LEWA EcoPrime is a chromatography system with a mechatronic drive unit and hygienic diaphragm metering pumps. The EcoPrime system can be used either as a buffer dilution system or as a standalone chromatography system.
Flow rates from 0.03l/h to 60l/h are possible. It features a wide dynamic range of 1:150 and a low holdup volume. It can be customized to meet all requirements of the actual application. Benefits include:
- LEWA’s intellidrive technology implemented in the EcoPrime, allows the system to deliver highest accuracy and reproducibility
- Achieves a high precision of CV +/- 0.5% and a quick flow stabilization, which allows fast column equilibration
- Pump head is completely isolated from the gearbox to ensure against contamination of the system
- State-of-art mechatronic drive system
- Turndown ratio of 1:150 provides the widest dynamic range of flow rates
- Design of the entire system complies with all pharmaceutical requirements
- Flow rates with low pulsation provide longer service life for column media
- The system, as well as process and automation are developed in-house
- Very reliable
You can order a custom bubble trap or a special static mixer on request.