Regulations are tightening, and supply chains are shifting, so we asked a Brenntag specialist with...
Also known as Cetrimide, Cetrimoni Bromidum and Tetradecyl Trimethyl Ammonium Bromide (TTAB), FeF® Strong Cetrimide Solution 40% BP Pharma with Ethanol FeF® (CAS No. 1119-97-7) consists of approximately 20% dodecyl trimethyl ammonium bromide, approximately 70% trimethyl tetradecyl ammonium bromide and around 10% hexadecyl trimethyl ammonium bromide.
Manufactured in accordance with current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) guideline ICH Q7 for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, FeF® is analysed according to meet current British Pharmacopoeia (BP) guidelines.
- Item number: 7800024, 200kg drum
Documentation and services
Novo Nordisk Pharmatech offers a wide range of documentation, including:
- European drug master file (ASMF)
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP) certificate
Certificate of Analysis (current version of Pharmacopoeia)
- Customer audits
- Stability results
- Declarations and statements such as transmissible spongiform encephalopathy (TSE) / bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) statements, residual solvents, genetically modified organism (GMO), allergens and animal testing
- Change notification statement
- Pre-filled supplier questionnaire
- Impurity profile
- Description of the manufacturing process
- Process flowchart
- Packaging details
- Quality agreements
Novo Nordisk Pharmatech A / S is pleased to announce the opening of a new...
The Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell line is widely used for the production of recombinant...
The Bioprocessing Summit convenes more than 1,000 international bioprocess professionals to share practical solutions for today’s bioprocess...