Our cGMP manufacturing facilities make Novo Nordisk Pharmatech the leading supplier of pharmaceutical-grade Quats for...
Also known as Cetrimide, Cetrimoni Bromidum and Tetradecyl trimethyl ammonium bromide (TTAB), FeF® Strong Cetrimide Solution 40% BP Pharma with isopropyl alcohol (CAS No. 1119-97-7) consists of around 20% dodecyl trimethyl ammonium bromide and approcimately 80% trimethyl tetradecyl ammonium bromide, as well as approximately 7.5% volume by volume (v/v) isopropyl alcohol.
Manufactured to meet current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) guideline ICH Q7 for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, FeF® is analysed according to the current British Pharmacopoeia (BP) requirements.
- Item number: 7800025, 200kg drum
Documentation and services
Novo Nordisk Pharmatech provides a wide range of documentation, including:
- European drug master file (ASMF)
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP) certificate
- Certificate of Analysis (current version of Pharmacopoeia)
- Customer audits
- Stability results
- Declarations and statements such as transmissible spongiform encephalopathy (TSE) / bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) statements, residual solvents, genetically modified organism (GMO), allergens and animal testing
- Change notification statement
- Pre-filled supplier questionnaires
- Impurity profile
- Description of the manufacturing process
- Process flowchart
- Packaging details
- Quality agreements
If you manufacture products for markets beyond your own, ensuring regulatory compliance can be a...
Did you know that our Insulin Human AF is the same high-quality insulin supplied to...
Emisphere Technologies has entered into a definitive agreement with Novo Nordisk, whereby the latter will...