Ensuring continuous supply of glass tubing, while keeping consistently high quality, is essential for the production of premium containers. Our global network, with a capacity of more than 90,000 metric tons, is one of the largest in the glass tubing industry.
Our sites are ISO 9001, ISO 15378, and OHSAS 18001 certified. Our premium glass tubing complies to the European Pharmacopoeia, Japanese Pharmacopeia, and United States Pharmacopoeia. Our commitment to Japanese quality is reflected by using the latest manufacturing equipment, combined with an extensive array of dimensional and cosmetic inspection systems.
With decades of experience in supplying a broad range of high quality clear and amber glass tubing to leading players of the pharmaceutical industry, Nipro has acquired the expertise to advise you on the glass tubing that is best suited for your primary container and ultimately for your drug product.
Glass tubing is provided in three distinct Quality Levels, each meeting specific drug product requirements:
- eNable (for primary containers filled with regular drug products)
- Control of key-dimensional aspects contributes to improved loading and forming
- Strong mechanical durability reduces risk of breakage
- Inspection of key-cosmetic attributes minimises risk of rejections due to cosmetic defects
- eNhance (for primary containers for the most demanding drug products)
- Highly precise dimensional attributes for accurate container forming and performance
- Optimised cosmetic appearance to minimise risk of rejections during container forming and fill-finish operations alike
- Reduced particle levels essential for converting containers for high-value drug products
- Highly customised glass tubing specifications that exceed the present quality levels
- Type I | Type III
- Borosilicate | Soda Lime
- Clear | Amber
- Compliant: EP | USP | JP
- Expansion: 51 | 33
- ISO 9001 | ISO 15378 | ISO 14001 | ISO 50001 | ISO 45001