Acetylsalicylic acid is also known as “Aspirin”. It is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It...
The properties of microcrystalline cellulose have been tried to improve by co-processing microcrystalline cellulose (MCC) with colloidal silicon dioxide.
HiCel™ SMCC is silicified microcrystalline cellulose, a combination of 98% MCC and 2% colloidal silicon dioxide (CSD). HiCelTM SMCC has a unique combination, which results in optimum compaction and superior flow properties.
Advantages of HiCel SMCC include:
- Superior flow characteristics
- Dust-free handling
- Insoluble in water and inert in nature
- Consistent and stable ingredient
- Excellent compactibility
- Excellent binding characteristics due to a higher surface area
- Improved lubrication properties resulting in excellent blend homogeneity and content uniformity
- Increased production capacity while lowering stress on equipment
- Smaller tablet size with shorter disintegration time
Sigachi is pleased to announce the launch of BARETabTM PH. BARETabTM PH is a high...
Below is our company response regarding the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic. These are uncertain times for...
Metformin hydrochloride is a popular drug for diabetes. It is a first-line medication for the...