SteriValves was established in 1999 with the aim to supply high-quality products and services to...
SteriSplit is a high-containment butterfly valve, which has been developed to safely transfer powders for sterile or potentially toxic products.
It is made up of two parts, active and passive, both provided with semi-butterfly and seal, which are coupled perfectly during the product transfer.
Manufactured according to cGMP guidelines
Easy to clean
Every time that it is necessary to preserve the safety of the operator and the quality of the product: active substances, hormones, antibiotics, injectables, toxic products
- Body: Stainless steel EN 1.4404 (AISI 316L).
- Butterfly: Stainless steel EN 1.4404 (AISI 316L).
- Seals: Translucent Silicone, EPDM, FKM (Viton®)
Ra 0.5 μm internal, 1.2 μm external
Declarations and Certifications
- FDA Certification (CFR § 177.2600)
- Material Certificate 3.1 as per EN10204
DN 50, DN 100, DN 150, DN 200, DN 250