The new HygroFlex5-EX series, which meets international standards, is the latest development in two-channel transmitters...
The HF5 series is compatible with HygroClip2 probes with integrated AirChip3000 technology, which achieves an unparalleled degree of accuracy.
In combination with advances in sensor technology and integration, the HygroFlex HF52, HF53, HF54, HF55 and HF56 transmitters combined with a HC2-S probe provide precision and functionality through accurate humidity and temperature measurement of <0.8% rh and <0.1K at 23°C.
Applications for the technology include measuring relative humidity, temperature and calculating all psychrometric parameters in the pharmaceutical field.
Features of the HF5 series include:
- Relative humidity and temperature measurement
- Dew Point and other psychrometric calculations
- Interchangeable probe for easy maintenance
- Wide range of probes for every application
- Low voltage and mains versions
- Freely scalable analogue signals
- Various digital outputs available
- Available with metal housing
For more than 40 years, ROTRONIC has been combining technical innovation and Swiss quality.The new...
The new ROTRONIC monitoring system (RMS) checks, documents, and visualises all required measurements and makes...
ROTRONIC has enhanced its temperature measurement device portfolio with its latest handheld TP31 series.The device...