The D-Flex injection pen can do more than previous pens. D-Flex can be configured for...
The i-pen injects standard 3ml cartridges of insulin in variable doses.
It offers a range of colours and its design was tested specifically for self-injecting patients through detailed research and patient-testing. It is available in Haselmeier’s design, but it is also customisable to the patient’s needs. The pen is also re-usable.
- The pen has a compact design and can be held and stored easily. It is also portable for 24/7 protection
- It is made of anodized aluminium, ensuring a durable product that is reliable and consistent
- It can handle variable-dose and multiple injections
- Its dose indicator is large and can be read easily
- The dose correction feature reduces incorrect injection dosing and loss of product
- It has a manual insertion and injection in dose increments from 0.01ml to 0.6ml
Applications of the i-pen include the BerliPen is an insulin injection device, which is both functional and has high aesthetical value. With its anodized aluminium body and high-calibre look, the pen shows its innovative design. Its drive system and ball bearing ensure a precise and easy application. It also has safety-dosing where the pen will make a sound when being used.
Type 2 diabetes is a global health problem. According to expert estimates, the number of...
Haselmeier Acquires Drug Manufacturing Licence and Now Offers Assembly, Labelling Packaging Services
As an innovative, strategic partner company, Haselmeier develops and produces customised, unique systems that are...
Haselmeier and smart injector monitoring and support solutions company Common Sensing have announced a partnership...