The D-Flex injection pen can do more than previous pens. D-Flex can be configured for...
The i-pen2 is an injection device, designed for 3ml cartridges.
It is reusable and injects variable doses. The pen is also colour-customisable and has a sleek appearance with a cost-effective design, chosen through extensive patient-testing.
The i-pen2 was specifically designed for self-injecting patients and has flexible customisation options to cover all needs. The pen is of high-quality but is also economic.
- A plastic reusable pen, designed through patient-testing
- Its dose increments range from 0.01ml to 0.6ml
- It is easy-to-use and doses can be altered safely
- The dose indicator is easy-to-read to reassure the patient
- It is of high-quality but also economic
Applications of the i-pen2 include:
- INSUPen® EZ followed Biocon’s INSUPen®. Biocon holds distribution rights for the pen and it is used with Basalog™ and Insugen™ insulin, as well as insulin analogues. It is reusable and based on Haselmeier’s i-pen². Its design means it is easy-to-use, delivering doses ranging from 0.01ml to 0.60ml. It also makes a sound when changing doses, ensuring accuracy and reliability. INSUPen® EZ is available in four different colours for organisation.
Type 2 diabetes is a global health problem. According to expert estimates, the number of...
Haselmeier Acquires Drug Manufacturing Licence and Now Offers Assembly, Labelling Packaging Services
As an innovative, strategic partner company, Haselmeier develops and produces customised, unique systems that are...
Haselmeier and smart injector monitoring and support solutions company Common Sensing have announced a partnership...