While design characteristics may be identical to rigid stainless-steel isolators, flexible film aseptic isolators offer...
ILC Dover develops flexible isolators (glove bags) for the pharmaceutical industry.
After 20 years of designing and building custom isolators for powder containment, the company’s engineers have compiled and standardised isolator specifications, dimensions, configurations and components that meet the vast majority of its customers’ needs.
All materials meet US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards and the design accommodates current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), as well as operator ergonomics. These standardised, modular designs allow quick delivery of isolators to handle many contained pharmaceutical powder handling processes.
The benefits of ILC Dover’s In-Process Isolators include:
- High-containment flexible isolators for processing highly potent (HP) active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) powders
- Great visual clarity of ArmorFlex® films and bag-in bag-out sleeves
- 304 stainless steel framework
- Standard canisters
- Third-party validated nanogram containment levels using SMEPAC guidelines
- Ergonomics and range of motion are much better than with rigid isolators
- The design makes use of existing ILC Dover containment accessories such as CrimpLoc® crimps, bag/out sleeves and O-ring interface canisters
- The passive isolator can be upgraded to a fully automatic negative pressure isolator using the ILC Dover our JetVent system
- Fast turnaround and installation
ILC Dover, a global leader in the development of single-use flexible solutions for pharmaceutical manufacturing,...
ILC Dover Introduces Atmospheric Control Module to Safely Contain Highly-Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
ILC Dover, a world leader in the innovative design and production of engineered products employing...
A pharmaceutical production line must be safely and efficiently managed above all else. If a...