The Lasair III particle counter is versatile enough for mobile or remote use for a wide variety of cleanroom monitoring requirements and meets International Standardisation Organisation (ISO) 14644-1:2015 and ISO 21501-4.
Customers appreciate how easy it is to use and its adaptability for various applications.
Data is easy to access and analyse through a variety of options, including a local printout, which is downloadable via USB in a secure format or through the use of external software such as DataAnalyst or FacilityNet.
Power is provided to the unit through the use of onboard, hot-swappable batteries. Power can also be provided through the use of an external AC power source, which can simultaneously power the unit and charge the onboard batteries.
The Lasair III Portable Particle Counter accepts inputs from a wide range of environmental sensors through the four built-in 4mA-20mA inputs. Wireless network communications are made easy with an externally mounted wireless adapter, simplifying communications with network systems.
Key features of the Lasair III include:
- Flow rates of 100l and 50l per minute or 1 cubic foot per minute (CFM) available
- Flow samples of 100l per minute samples 1m3 in ten minutes
- ISO: 21501-4 compliant with a built-in pulse height analyser (PHA). It is available with an optional ISO: 17025 calibration certificate
- Large, 8.4in infrared (IR) touchscreen can be used when wearing gloves for simplified use
- Calculates and creates reports for ISO: 14644-1:1999, ISO: 14644-1:2015, EU good manufacturing practice (GMP) Annex 1, China GMP, and FS 209E
- Access via a web browser
- Compatible with common cleanroom cleaning chemicals
- Choose from 12 languages for display and printout
- ISO: 14644-1:2015 Compliant
Key benefits of the Lasair III include:
- Comprehensive validation manual makes it easy to meet pharmaceutical regulatory requirements
- Operates in cleanrooms via a web browser (set up, sample, display, print and download data)
- Removable batteries with an optional external charger for continuous mobile use
- Pre-configured sampling recipes to reduce operator errors
- Long-term data archiving with DataAnalyst software
- Local printout for immediate hardcopy results
- USB electronic printouts for long-term storage
- WiFi communication for easier data transfer and instrument control (optional)
- Comma-separated value (CSV) file download for easy data integration
- Interactive software steps the user through the ISO: 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1, China GMP and FS 209E room certification process
- Up to 32 customisable alarm comments for easier cleanroom problem identification
- Modbus transmission control protocol (TCP) / internet protocol (IP) communication for a wider integration with third-party monitoring systems
- Large IR touchscreen for simplified use
- Quiet pump improves work environment
- 21 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 11 compliant download
Key applications include:
- Cleanroom monitoring
- Facility certification for ISO: 14644-1:1999 and 2015, EU GMP, China GMP, FS 209E
- Trend analysis
- Statistical process control
- Troubleshooting particle excursions
- Manifold compatible
- Portable or dedicated use
- Compressed gas monitoring