Just four Notified Bodies according to MDR 2017 / 745 have been named up to...
For reimbursement of a medicinal product by the health insurance providers in Switzerland, the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (BAG) requires proof of the efficacy, appropriateness and cost-effectiveness of the medicinal product for marketing approval. We provide our expertise for this purpose.
Benefit from our experience to quickly achieve reimbursement for your medicinal products:
• Definition of the adequate price strategy (foreign price comparison, therapeutic cross-comparison)
• Review and, if necessary, optimisation of the current pricing strategy
• Negotiations with the authorities (Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (BAG))
We would be happy to support you in the areas of:
• Literature searches for the relevant decision criteria, including evaluation
• Documentation of the effectiveness, appropriateness and economic viability
• Drafting of applications for health insurance reimbursement
• Review of acceptance criteria every three years or after patent expiry
This white paper highlights what it takes to bring a drug to the Swiss market,...
For medicinal products used solely by medical personnel, the Information for Professionals can now be...
Swissmedic has introduced the principle of capping in response to the rise of fees for...