While not every formulation can be granulated on a conventional roller compactor, the GERTEIS® roller...
The MINI-Polygran Plus is a development pilot plant for clinical and small-scale production of 10g pertrial, up to 40kg/h. It has a wide range of technological benefits, including a new feeding system, guaranteeing a constant powder feed per batch, and virtually no excess heat with the GERTEIS patented roller design.
Other key technological benefits include:
- Highly convenient placement within your facility
- Constant product quality and properties
- Reduced parts for rapid cleaning procedures
- Validated force and gap measurement
- Longer dwell times due to the large roll diameter
- Easy scale-up to production batches
- Ideal for pharmaceutical, food, and chemical laboratories
- For development, pilot plant, clinical, and small-scale production
Additional options include:
- Advanced OEL design <5µg/m3
- Wash-in-place cleaning
- Different roller surfaces, optimised for your product
- Integrated two-step granulation system
Further reasons to choose Gerteis as your dry granulation expert:
- Technical centres for conducting test trials
- Application know-how for pharma, food, and fine chemicals
- Realising user-specific machine configurations
- Close academic cooperation with various universities
- Conducting pharmaceutical roller compaction seminars
- Excellent worldwide technical and scientific support
- Validation documentation and support (CFR 21, part 11)
- Alternative configurations / overall design solutions
- POLYGRAN applications for the pharmaceutical, food, and chemical industry
- Constantly setting industry standards with the latest in dry granulation technology
Gerteis is displaying its latest production roller compactor, Polygran® at Pharmtech Moscow on 19-22 November...
Gerteis is displaying its latest and most advanced roller compactor called Mini-Pactor®. This roller compactor...
Nucleo Life Sciences is a modern and state-of-the-art contract development and research lab (CRO) based...