B&W Tek is an advanced analytical instrumentation company that guarantees high-performance, high-quality, and solid regulatory...
B&W Tek’s project management and engineering teams work closely with you to understand not only the product requirements, but also your overall business goals.
Its five-step original equipment manufacturer (OEM) product development cycle ensures that your overall goals are met at each milestone, and its extremely flexible and adaptable solutions are the perfect answer for all of your OEM/OED spectrometer and laser needs.
B&W Tek’s resources for OEM development include a research and development (R&D) team of more than 30 engineers, all with advanced degrees in multiple disciplines. Leading these teams are senior engineers with more than 30 years of industrial experience and a strong focus on vertical integration. The company’s combined 65,000ft2 of modern manufacturing facilities and laboratory space house multi-million dollar equipment, facilitating high-quality manufacturing.
B&W Tek has produced tens of thousands of privately labelled medical lasers and spectroscopy systems, enabling its OEM spectrometer and laser customers to do what they do best without having to worry about production and engineering. The firm’s extensive experience has serviced thousands of customers spanning dozens of countries across the globe, making B&W Tek the ideal partner for your OEM spectrometer and laser needs.
- Phase 1: Evaluation – B&W Tek works closely with you from the very beginning to obtain a detailed view of your product requirements. After studying and evaluating the technical feasibility, the company then proposes a solution based on your business objective
- Phase 2: Development and Prototype – Upon your approval, B&W Tek works to achieve your required performance goals, and to demonstrate and deliver a small number of prototype products, typically in less than three months
- Phase 3: Pilot Production- B&W Tek works with you to resolve any manufacturing issues, to pursue opportunities for cost reduction, and to scale up for production. At this stage, the product design goes through final qualification and additional testing protocols are developed to address the quality and reliability
- Phase 4: Full Production– B&W Tek then establishes the final manufacturing process and bring your new product into full volume production. Its highly skilled quality control team ensures every single product meets your performance and stability requirements
- Phase 5: Post Production Services – From its facilities in the US and abroad, B&W Tek provides a full range of post-production services to empower and support you. It also provides customised warranty and service
Content uniformity (CU) testing is a crucial task in pharmaceutical manufacturing, as it ensures that...
B&W Tek is proud to announce the launch of contentuniformity.com, a fully comprehensive website on the QTRam®...