Asano Laboratories manufactures thermoforming machines for thermoplastic sheets. The company offers a wide range, including...
PROPACK Technologies offers simple and efficient processing systems that provide consistent high-quality products, shorter batch cycles, minimal operating costs, low-space requirements and minimum downtime.
The company’s offerings include the Ointment / Cream Processing Plant, which has applications in the manufacture of ointments, creams, gels, lotions, shampoo, toothpaste and other semi-solid emulsions.
The unit features:
- A complete untouched processing plant
- Clean-in-place (CIP) or sterilise-in-place (SIP) options
- All wetted parts are of SS 316 quality
- All pipelines are seamless and internally electro-polished
- Re-circulation after mixing (provided)
- Mixing and dispersing quality adjustable
- Jacketed vessels for heating/cooling processes
- Compliant with current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) guidelines
- The multi-mix in pressure and vacuum tight mixing vessel
- All material transfers are performed under a vacuum
- Load cell for accurate weighing
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) based control panel / supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) for process automation
Komal Water is a specialist provider of water purification machines for the pharmaceutical industry. The...
DJA has teamed up with companies from around the world to bring superior technology and...
Elomatic, India is a turnkey engineering and consultancy company dedicated to the life sciences sector....