The OLCT 10N is a digital combustible gas detector designed to detect combustible, toxic gases or oxygen.
Intended for use in combination with the MX 43 controller, the OLCT 10N provides a fast and accurate response. Up to 32 detectors can be connected on the same digital line or distributed on 8 lines.
All transmitted information is received by the controller in less than one second.
Non-intrusive operator interface requires only a simple magnetic wand and allows one man calibration without opening the enclosure.
- Digital transmitter without display
- Available with a catalytic bead or electrochemical sensors
- Detects O2, combustible gas, and toxic gases
- Available for detection of O2, CO2, H2S, NH3, NO, NO2, Methane, Propane, Butane and Hydrogen
- For commercial and light industrial applications (laboratories, cooling rooms, hospitals, boiler rooms and wastewater treatment plants)
- ATEX 3G certified for use in zone 2
- For use only with the MX43 controller