Röchling Medical views itself as a systems supplier with the ability to provide a one-stop shopping experience.
The company achieves this by continually expanding its standard programme while developing new and innovative solutions for customers with its in-house research and development (R&D) department. It provides customers with support and guidance in implementing their ideas, from the first sketch to the finished product.
Röchling Medical is an innovative system provider developing containers with matching caps and closures. Its portfolio includes screw-top containers, snap closures, caps that are both senior-friendly and child-resistant, measuring cups and spoons, dosing syringes and pipette sets.
Some of the packaging systems in its standard range include:
- Round bottles for ophthalmic applications (eye care) with tamper-evident closures and droppers for use in human and veterinary medicine. Available in sizes 5ml, 8ml, 10ml, 15ml and 30 ml
- Round tablet jars with two-piece child-resistant, senior-friendly tamper-evident caps for use in human and veterinary medicine. They are available with or without dessicant capsules in sizes 35ml, 75ml, 100ml, 150ml and 300 ml
- Round bottles for diagnostics and analysis, with or without tamper-evident closures, in sizes 4ml, 15ml, 30ml, 60ml, 125ml, 250ml, 500ml and 1,000 ml
- Screw-top diagnostic containers available in sizes 10ml, 20ml, 25ml, 50ml, 70ml, 100ml and 200 ml
- Round screw-top bottles for liquids of all types available in sizes 3ml, 15ml, 20ml, 35ml, 50ml, 60ml, 65ml, 100ml, 125ml and 250ml
- Round bottles (tubes) with tamper-evident closures for use in human and veterinary medicine available in sizes 15ml, 25ml and 30 ml
- Round bottles with conical shoulder sections and two-piece child-resistant, senior-friendly tamper-evident caps (measuring cups on request) for liquids of all types (for applications in human and veterinary medicine) Available in sizes 30ml, 40ml, 60ml, 100ml, 200ml, 250ml, 350ml, 500ml and 1,000ml
- Ophthalmic squeeze dispenser (bottle with snap-on aperture) in sizes 5ml, 7ml and 10ml. The pump is sold separately
Röchling Medical also offers accessories for these and other products, including:
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Dosing syringes
- Pipette sets
In addition to manufacturing products under stringent cleanroom conditions, the company also offers sterilisation using methods such as gamma, e-beam and ethylene oxide (ETO), which is performed either in-house or through one of its external partners.