While not every formulation can be granulated on a conventional roller compactor, the GERTEIS® roller...
The Polygran is a fully instrumented development pilot plant for clinical and full-scale production from 500g to 300kg/h. It has a wide range of technological benefits, including validated gap and force measurement.
Other technological benefits include:
- Easy scale-up to production
- Perfect gap seal system
- Process data acquisition
- Variable gap design
- Easy assembly due to reduced interchangeable parts
- Advanced feeding hopper design for all process requirements
- Adjustable screen clearance to optimise particle size distribution
- Different roller surfaces
- Variable screen mesh sizes
- Operator interface with touch screen panel
- Recipe management
- Process data archiving
- CFR 21 Part 11 compliancy
- Integrated 2-step granulation system
Further reasons to choose Gerteis as your dry granulation expert:
- Realising user-specific machine configurations
- Worldwide excellent technical and scientific support
- Close academic cooperation with vatious universities
- Cinducting pharmaceutical roller compaction seminars
- Validation documentation and support
- POLYGRAN applications for pharma, food, and chemical industries
- Setting the industry standard with the latest in dry granulation technology
- Excellent value for money
Gerteis is displaying its latest production roller compactor, Polygran® at Pharmtech Moscow on 19-22 November...
Gerteis is displaying its latest and most advanced roller compactor called Mini-Pactor®. This roller compactor...
Nucleo Life Sciences is a modern and state-of-the-art contract development and research lab (CRO) based...