Another substantial build for Seda’s lab capability with the installation of Distek's 2,500 dissolution bath....
The PrepEngine was developed through collaborations with leaders in the pharmaceutical and biotech industry to simplify and speed up the content uniformity sample preparation process.
The result was a compact benchtop design that incorporates ten individually powered, high-output stirring stations that can prepare content uniformity samples up to 90% faster than conventional methods.
- Ultra-fast sample preparation – Ultra-fast preparation of biotech and pharmaceutical samples, including assay, impurity and content uniformity applications. Up to 90% faster than conventional methods.
- Then individual stirring stations – Individually activated, high-power stirring stations maximise productivity and significantly increases sample
- Available preptubes include sizes 50ml, 250ml and 500ml; clear or amber colours; stainless steel or polypropylene blades; and non-sterilised or sterilised
- Reliable and consistent results from test to test. The sample results are fast, reliable and consistent
- Pre-tube designed for single-use – The recommended usage for a single PrepTube is a maximum of five by ten minute tests or equivalent. All tests are application specific
- Adjustable speed and time – The speed is adjustable from 500-6,000rpm and the
time from five seconds to four hours
Sterilised PrepTubes are now available for a truly single-use experience. They guarantee cleanliness and eliminate the possibility of carry-over and cross contamination.
Distek has revolutionised benchtop-scale bioreactors with the release of its BIOne bioprocess control station for...
Distek has announced that it will be attending AAPS PharmSci 360. Taking place from 3-6...
BioProcess International Conference and Exhibition is one of the largest bioprocessing events bringing you the...