Sepha is delighted to announce it has partnered with Parle Global Technologies for the distribution...
The PressOut Universal Mini is an automated deblistering machine for recovering low volumes of product from blister pack, including child-resistant packs.
Features and benefits of the system include:
- Deblisters at a speed of up to 16 packs per minute
- Benchtop unit with a small footprint
- Capable of recovering tablets and capsules from peel-able and child-resistant blisterpacks
- Automatic feed
- Simple operation via Allen Bradley touchscreen human-machine interface (HMI)
- Simple, fast tooling setup and changeover
- Easy access for cleaning
- Fully current good manufacturing practice (cGMP)
- Zero contamination levels
- Low-cost tooling
- Mobile workstation available as an optional extra
This white paper will test the hypothesis that the VisionScan is considered non-destructive. To test...
For the first time, Sepha will join agent Rieckermann at AllPack Indonesia, Jakarta in Hall...
Demonstrating the integrity of pharmaceutical blister packs is critically important, as any defects can affect...