Emerson has announced that it has acquired General Electric's intelligent platforms business, which is expected...
The Rosemount 68Q Sanitary Temperature Sensor is an industry-standard, resistance temperature detector (RTD) that is engineered to provide flexible and reliable temperature measurements in hygienic process environments for the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and life-science industries.
This RTD is designed with a Tri Clamp® sanitary endcap configuration for easy installation and its aseptic process connection is suitable for clean-in-place (CIP), dead-pocket free, measurement applications.
Key features of the sensor include:
- Designed for hygienic process environments to meet food, beverage, pharmaceutical and life-science industry demands
- Tri-clamp endcap provides immersion lengths from 1.0in to 9.5in (25.4mm to 241.3mm) for easy installation
- Withstands from -58°F to 392°F (–50°C to 200°C) temperature range for application durability
- Aseptic process connections are suitable for CIP, dead-pocket free measurement applications
- Surface finishes on sensors and SST connection heads meet 3-A® standards to ensure reliable performance
- Variety of enclosure and connection head options offer application flexibility
- Sensor capsule is welded into the 316 SST sanitary endcap/stem assembly for performance stability
- Calibration schedules with Callendar-Van Dusen constants improve overall sensor performance and accuracy
- Provides option for electropolishing wetted parts to meet specific surface finish requirements
Pharmaceutical ingredients manufacturer Fabbrica Italiana Sintetici (FIS) has selected Emerson to digitise operations and work processes...
Emerson has announced the iOps Workspace Solution, a new operator workspace that reduces human error...
Emerson has announced the iOps Workspace Solution, a new operator workspace that is designed to...