The Rosemount 68Q Sanitary Temperature Sensor is an industry-standard, resistance temperature detector (RTD) that is engineered to provide flexible and reliable temperature measurements in hygienic process environments for the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and life-science industries.
This RTD is designed with a Tri Clamp® sanitary endcap configuration for easy installation and its aseptic process connection is suitable for clean-in-place (CIP), dead-pocket free, measurement applications.
Key features of the sensor include:
- Designed for hygienic process environments to meet food, beverage, pharmaceutical and life-science industry demands
- Tri-clamp endcap provides immersion lengths from 1.0in to 9.5in (25.4mm to 241.3mm) for easy installation
- Withstands from -58°F to 392°F (–50°C to 200°C) temperature range for application durability
- Aseptic process connections are suitable for CIP, dead-pocket free measurement applications
- Surface finishes on sensors and SST connection heads meet 3-A® standards to ensure reliable performance
- Variety of enclosure and connection head options offer application flexibility
- Sensor capsule is welded into the 316 SST sanitary endcap/stem assembly for performance stability
- Calibration schedules with Callendar-Van Dusen constants improve overall sensor performance and accuracy
- Provides option for electropolishing wetted parts to meet specific surface finish requirements