When performing chromatography separation, it is essential to determine the precise point when a substance...
Solvent evaporation and concentration of active substances are essential steps in the drug discovery process.
Rotary evaporation is used for synthesis, development, sample preparation, solvent recycling and scale-up production on the quest to novel therapeutics.
Our industry-leading rotary evaporation solutions cover the complete sample range and are ideal for simple scale-up from lab scale to production scale projects. A high degree of automation and cutting-edge design combine to offer reliability and convenience in the pharma R&D laboratory.
Parallel evaporation enables sample throughput of 4 to 96 samples per batch with sample amounts ranging from 1 to 500 ml per sample.
We are market leaders at laboratory vacuum evaporation, where you can concentrate samples with sizes between 1 and 2.5 L.
BUCHI can also support you with industrial-scale evaporation of up to 20 L in batch-wise or continuous operation mode.
Rotavapor® R-300: efficient and convenient laboratory rotary evaporation
The R-300 is the industry-leading solution for laboratory evaporation. The system combines convenience and versatility to match your specific needs.
Select benefits of the Rotavapor® R-300:
• Fully modular system with a selection of heating baths, vacuum pumps, recirculating chillers, condensers, glassware and more to suit your particular application
• Precise control of all system parts, including heating bath, vacuum pump and recirculating chiller through a central interface
• Traceability of all process parameters, including data recording and generation of graphs
• Remote control possibilities with instant alerts on mobile devices in cases of process deviation
• One-click distillations with unique features such as automatic foam detection, automatic distillations
• Convenient use with patented Combi-Clip that allows connection of evaporation flask with one hand
Rotavapor® R-220 Pro: highest flexibility in the production of therapeutics on a larger scale
The Rotavapor® R-220 Pro family includes four platforms designed to meet the needs of scale-up and production laboratories
Select benefits of Rotavapor® R-220 models:
• Programmable custom standard operation procedures (SOPs) with remote control possibilities through mobile phone devices or personal computers
• Continuous operation thanks to sturdy equipment design, automatic draining and refilling
• Automatic distillations possible even of challenging samples that foam easily
• Superior safety guaranteed by plastic coated glassware (P+G), protection shields and grids
• User-friendly flask handling with patented flask coupling and flask handler
• Products free of contamination through the use of inert materials
• Extended lifetime of the instrument thanks to exclusive use of corrosion-free stainless steel
• Seven glass assemblies for various applications such as distillation of foaming samples, recrystallization under reflux or operation under height restrictions
Syncore® Polyvap – evaporate up to 96 samples at once for ultimate time-saving benefits
Syncore® Polyvap offers the highest sample throughput of up to 96 samples simultaneously due to vacuum vortex parallel evaporation technology
• Interchangeable racks for sample volumes from 0.5 to 500 mL
• Adjustable vacuum gradients
• Zero cross-contamination due to vacuum cover
• Reduced costs and emissions by eliminating nitrogen use
• Time savings due to no boiling retardation thanks to variable orbital shaking
In order to bring your instruments to the full performance, tips and recommendations from practical...
Follow Lucy on her journey to purify a drug with the new Pure chromatography system.