Sentinel tags transmit piece-level data to the SENTRY FlightSafe®, or other Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices, which communicates to the OnAsset INSIGHT™ platform over cell networks, including 5G. Those piece-level details show up on the customers’ OnAsset INSIGHT control tower dashboard. Sentinels continuously monitor and report temperature, humidity, light, shock, chain of custody, and more so that customers have a clear view of their cargo and conditions.
Sentinels can be deployed in a variety of ways to provide enhanced visibility of not only the goods and their movement but warehouse facilities as well. Sentinel devices have a one-to-five-year battery life and function in a variety of ways.
- Connected Supply Chain – Linking of warehouse, asset, shipment, and chain-of-custody data to create a “glass pipeline,” allowing a clear view of the supply chain.
- Shipping – See real-time location, condition, and chain of custody across all modes.
- Infrastructure – Monitor environmental conditions in
facilities, as well as equipment, assets, and personnel.
- Warehouses/Cross dock – Know the exact micro-location, condition, arrival/departure, and total dwell time for every tagged shipment.
- Airports – Leverage our unique position in the aviation sector to automate airport and plane-side operation visibility and cargo management.