Different effluent decontamination systems achieve varying levels of treatment and careful decisions must be made...
PRI Bio provides effluent decontamination systems for veterinary research and diagnostic labs, zoonotic research facilities, centers for disease control, pharmaceutical research and development (R&D), and manufacturing operations.
ThermoBatch™ is capable of handling both liquids and liquid / solid mixtures, making it one of the most versatile sterilisation technologies on the market. ThermoBatch™ easily adapts to the requirements of your waste stream and programme changes.
- World class experience, with more than 30 years of experience and 3,000 heat transfer systems currently in use in 25 countries
- Maximum flexibility catering for any capacity from 100 gallons to more than 350,000 gallons a day
- Highly configurable design that has scalable, redundant, and feature-rich options
- Fully automated for unmanned operation and minimal maintenance
- One of the largest installed base worldwide, including containment
- Sterilization greater than 6Log10 reduction
- Treatment of liquids and liquid/solid mix
- Batch processing offers highest level of assurance
- BSL-2 research labs through BSL-4 containment facilities
- Widely accepted and easy validation protocols
- Low maintenance operation
- Effluent cooled prior to discharge
- Sterile filter modules available
- Internally agitated for efficiency
PRI Bio's AutoFlow is designed for applications in biologics, virology, vaccine, genetically modified organism (GMO),...
PRI BIO's skid-mounted, multi-stage, continuous flow and batch waste neutralization systems are designed for pharmaceutical...
The AutoFlow SINK was designed for small laboratory applications such as research, virology, vaccines, and...