PRI Bio provides effluent decontamination systems for veterinary research and diagnostic labs, zoonotic research facilities, centers for disease control, pharmaceutical research and development (R&D), and manufacturing operations.
ThermoBatch™ is capable of handling both liquids and liquid / solid mixtures, making it one of the most versatile sterilisation technologies on the market. ThermoBatch™ easily adapts to the requirements of your waste stream and programme changes.
- World class experience, with more than 30 years of experience and 3,000 heat transfer systems currently in use in 25 countries
- Maximum flexibility catering for any capacity from 100 gallons to more than 350,000 gallons a day
- Highly configurable design that has scalable, redundant, and feature-rich options
- Fully automated for unmanned operation and minimal maintenance
- One of the largest installed base worldwide, including containment
- Sterilization greater than 6Log10 reduction
- Treatment of liquids and liquid/solid mix
- Batch processing offers highest level of assurance
- BSL-2 research labs through BSL-4 containment facilities
- Widely accepted and easy validation protocols
- Low maintenance operation
- Effluent cooled prior to discharge
- Sterile filter modules available
- Internally agitated for efficiency