Discover a smarter way to manage reimbursement and HTA processes.
SmartAccess™ is a collaborative platform tailored to your market access planning needs. It tracks your reimbursement and health technology assessment (HTA) activities across countries.
What’s slowing you down on your reimbursement and HTA journey?
Having to chase global, regional and country team members manually for status updates, or to consolidate data into reports manually, is not just time-consuming. It also undermines the visibility of your access status and alignment between global and country activities. In today’s Covid-19 world, there is a great deal of uncertainty around registration and reimbursement dates, with timelines constantly shifting. This poses a serious strategic and operational risk that requires careful coordination of activities across global, regional and country teams.
How does SmartAccess™ solve this problem?
SmartAccess™ gives you full visibility of reimbursement and HTA status across countries and workstreams. It drives alignment and collaboration across global and local activities and by streamlining and automating processes, it also helps to save you time.
- Easy to use – SmartAccess is a user-friendly collaborative market access platform with an intuitive user interface, built from the bottom up as a tool for the entire market access team.
- Traffic light dashboards – Global and country dashboards provide full visibility of reimbursement/HTA status across countries. Traffic lights show you the real-time RAG status of associated tasks, guiding you where your attention is needed.
- World heatmaps – Our interactive world heatmaps give you instant, real-time visibility of registration, reimbursement/HTA submission and decision status across countries.
- Collaboration tools – Share status updates or documents and get direct input from your colleagues at activity and milestone level within any access plan.
- Risk tracking – Assess and mitigate risks by identifying potential bottlenecks early on, through systematic tracking and reporting of risks for each market access plan.
- Capture decisions – Track key decisions and discuss them with the team as you collaborate on executing market access activities.
- Learnings and insights – Capture key learnings and insights as they emerge throughout the reimbursement cycle. Understand what worked well, detect areas of inefficiency, and build your corporate launch memory to inform future product launches.
- Personal email notifications – Get alerts and email notifications when something changes, whether it’s pushing back a delivery date or comments on activities and milestones.
For more information, download our SmartAccess fact sheet.
Get in touch to find out more about how we can help you discover a smarter way to manage reimbursement and HTA processes.