Blister is a popular and growing packaging option worldwide, driven by its unique ability to...
Sachet is a packaging format that meets the demands of consumers and manufacturers alike. Consumers appreciate the convenience sachets bring to their active lives and manufacturers understand that its convenience and dose accuracy lead to improved patient compliance.
- Ideal packaging option for fill weights of 2g and larger
- Convenience and portability
- Ideal for formulas mixed in food or liquid
- Poly/Alu construction for superior moisture and oxygen barriers
- Extended shelf life and flavor retention
- Ease of opening and pouring
- Improved consumer compliance
- Large marketing surfaces for branded or educational messages
Ropack Pharma Solutions’ sachet packaging and safety features
- Powder, solid or liquid/cream fill
- Filled under nitrogen ; under controlled humidity
- Powder unit dose fill : 2 g to 150 g
- Sachet width range : 54 mm to 120 mm
- Single or double sachet formats
- Solid fill : one or two different products per sachet
- Liquid or cream fill : 1 ml to 70 ml
- Sachet height range : 54 mm to 241 mm
With so much left to learn about Covid-19 ― including whether we will return to...
Many organizations across industries have been challenged to unanticipated levels over the 18 months. Our...
Meet Ropack at Contract Pharma’s 11th Annual Contracting and Outsourcing Conference and Tabletop Exhibition
Contract Pharma's 11th Annual Contracting and Outsourcing Conference and Tabletop Exhibition will take place on...