In the case of loss-in-weight systems, the operator takes the drum via the roller conveyor...
With the ProClean Conveyor (PCC), HECHT developed an extremely flexible and reliable conveying system.
The pneumatic device is the ideal connection of different types of machinery such as granulators, dryers, blenders, grinders and centrifuges. It is especially suitable for discharging of bulk solids into different containers such as drums, FIBCs or sacks within your in-house process.
The PCC ensures high conveying capacities for long conveying distances and guarantees a safe conveying of explosive or toxic substances. In addition, a dust and contamination free environment is ensured.
The special design with its innovative filter head comes with numerous further advantages. The PCC is:
- Suitable for all containment levels, either for toxic fine dusts, toxic products, special requirements for hygienic design, or as a completely closed system, the PCC guarantees operator and product protection.
- Developed according to hygienic design standards
- FDA and ASME-compliant, pressure-resistant design according to 2014/68/EU is available
- WIP or CIP units integrable
- Oxygen-free conveying (inert)
- Simple filter change without any tools or dismantling of pipes or cables
- Large filter surface i.e. low filter resistance for a high conveying capacity
- Long conveying distance due to a unique filter concept
- Reduced maintenance times, as well as high resistance to low filter load
- Various designs and many optional features
- Adjustable settings, from fast flight conveying to gentle plug conveying
Flexible intermediate bulk container (FIBC) discharge stations by HECHT are used in the chemical, pharmaceutical...
It is a key topic within any kind of industry and branch to maintain constant...
Sack Discharge Stations are easy to operate and require hardly any training. Their compact design...