Gerresheimer has already been well-positioned in India for several years with Triveni Polymers Pvt Ltd...
Gerresheimer offers a complete range of vials from 0.6ml to 50ml in size.
These vials are made according to industry standards and are customisable, available with and without blowback in both the European and American versions.
State-of-the-art production process and in-line camera inspection systems ensure high-performance in filling lines and lyophilization processes. Production and packaging are performed under cGMP conditions.
Key features of the vials include:
- Type I, II or III glass, compliant to European Pharmacopoeia / US Pharmacopoeia (USP) / Japan Pharmacopoeia (JP) / Mexican Pharmacopoeia (FEUM)
- Homogeneous walls give an excellent cosmetic appearance
- Tight tolerances and low dimensional variability
- Improved quality in labelling processes (fewer wrinkles on the label)
- High-resistance to thermal shocks
- Lyophilisation bottom concavity control
- Drug master file Type III
It’s pharmaceutical vials range features:
- Injection vials
- Lyophilisation vials
- Tablet vials
- Large OD vials
The company’s speciality vials include:
- ADD-Vantage® vials
- Two-compartment vials
- Sampler vials
- Onion skin vials
Its diagnostic vials range comprises:
- Screw thread vials
- Screw thread tubes
- Chromatography vials
Metal-Free Glass Syringes for Biotechnologically Manufactured Active Ingredients with Patented Innovative Production Technology
Biotechnologically manufactured active ingredients demonstrate a series of special features. Some are highly viscous, concentrated...
Live at the CPhI China: Gerresheimer Presents Innovative Special Products for the Packaging and Administration Of Medicines
One of the most important events for pharmaceutical packaging and drug delivery in Asia is...
Gerresheimer is a leading global partner to the pharma and healthcare industry. With specialty glass...