Boehringer Ingelheim commissioned Gerresheimer to develop and produce on a large scale the housing module...
Gerresheimer offers a complete range of vials from 0.6ml to 50ml in size.
These vials are made according to industry standards and are customisable, available with and without blowback in both the European and American versions.
State-of-the-art production process and in-line camera inspection systems ensure high-performance in filling lines and lyophilization processes. Production and packaging are performed under cGMP conditions.
Key features of the vials include:
- Type I, II or III glass, compliant to European Pharmacopoeia / US Pharmacopoeia (USP) / Japan Pharmacopoeia (JP) / Mexican Pharmacopoeia (FEUM)
- Homogeneous walls give an excellent cosmetic appearance
- Tight tolerances and low dimensional variability
- Improved quality in labelling processes (fewer wrinkles on the label)
- High-resistance to thermal shocks
- Lyophilisation bottom concavity control
- Drug master file Type III
It’s pharmaceutical vials range features:
- Injection vials
- Lyophilisation vials
- Tablet vials
- Large OD vials
The company’s speciality vials include:
- ADD-Vantage® vials
- Two-compartment vials
- Sampler vials
- Onion skin vials
Its diagnostic vials range comprises:
- Screw thread vials
- Screw thread tubes
- Chromatography vials
Gerresheimer adds essential laboratory and regulatory services to its broad portfolio of products, solutions and...
During the Covid-19 pandemic, Gerresheimer is focusing on aspects including business continuity, customer demand, and...
Since 1 June 2020, Gerresheimer has been supplying its plants in Wackersdorf, Pfreimd and Horšovský...