From small, compact solutions (100l to 2000l a day) to production facility solutions (more than 750l per minute), PRI can design a system to meet your specific performance and space requirements that and complies with industry standards.
PRI’s Waste Neutralization Systems are fully engineered, fabricated, and tested in its facility. Systems can be integrated directly with your PRI waste treatment system, or integrated into your existing process.
- Tanks: heavy duty polyethylene (PE) / polypropylene (PP) / fibre-reinforced plastic (FRP) / stainless alloy
- Piping: polyvinyl chloride (PVC) / clear polyvinyl chloride (cPVC) / PE / PP / FRP / stainless alloy
- Controls: National Electrical Manufaxcturers Association (NEMA) 4 / 4X with PLC, touchscreen human machine interface (HMI) and emergency stop
- Instrumentation: pH, flow, and level with optional temperature
- Precision chemical feed pumps for acid / caustic injection
- Internal agitation / mixer
- Flow diversion valves with recirculation loop as required
- Operating vents, centrifugal effluent discharge pumps