Pharmatest Services is to exhibit at the forthcoming Annual Meeting of American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) in New Orleans, US.
The event runs from 16-20 April and Pharmatest can be found at booth #1524. It is involved in eight scientific poster presentations.
Pharmatest Services Ltd (Pharmatest) is a contract research organization that offers preclinical efficacy services for the pharmaceutical industry in the fields of oncology and skeletal diseases. The Annual Meeting of AACR is the leading scientific event in the field of cancer research globally, with more than 17,000 expected participants from 60 countries.
This year in AACR Pharmatest presents the following five scientific poster presentations that are all presented on Sunday 17 April from 1pm-5pm:
- Bernoulli et al: Validation of human osteoclast cultures for studying the mode-of-action and identification of new compounds with the potential of inhibiting the vicious cycle in osteolytic bone metastases (section 18, poster board 15)
- Suominen et al: PI3K inhibitor BAY 1082439 and radium-223 dichloride decrease tumour burden and tumour-induced bone formation in an established bone metastatic prostate cancer model in mice (section 19, poster board 12)
- Konkol et al: Establishment of a realistic patient-derived xenograft (PDX) model for prostate cancer bone metastasis (section 29, poster board 16)
- Suominen et al: New models of breast and lung cancer bone metastases for preclinical efficacy testing (section 29, poster board 19)
- Bernoulli et al: Utilising a novel luciferase labelling technique to establish and validate preclinical models of pancreatic cancer (section 29, poster board 23)
Pharmatest is also involved in the following three poster presentations that are presented by our collaborators:
- Hagemann et al: A novel high energy alpha-pharmaceutical: In vitro and in vivo potency of a mesothelin-targeted thorium-227 conjugate (TTC) in a model of bone disease (Sunday 17 April from 1pm-5pm, section 27, poster board 22)
- Mattinen et al: TRAC, a novel time and cost saving gene expression analysis technology with improved efficacy (Tuesday 19 April from 1pm-5pm, section 6, poster board 9)
- Mattinen et al: Gene fusion detection in sarcoma using TRAC technology (Tuesday 19 April at 1pm-5pm, section 6, poster board 28)
Pharmatest welcomes everyone to visit its booth #1524 in AACR.