Another substantial build for Seda’s lab capability with the installation of Distek's 2,500 dissolution bath....
Distek has announced that it will be attending AAPS PharmSci 360.
Taking place from 3-6 November, the event will combine all the energy of a large scientific conference with the intimacy of a small niche gathering.
Key features of AAPS include:
- Five robust tracks covering all aspects of the pharmaceutical sciences
- Dynamic Solution Center floor divided into neighbourhoods that mirror the tracks
- Hundreds of exhibitors with dozens of additional learning opportunities
- Thousands of scientific posters featuring the latest, most innovative research in the field
- Around 7,000 attendees from around the globe including the best minds in the business
- Indispensable career development sessions for managers and administrators
- Unlimited networking opportunities to build on existing relationships and grow new ones
Send an enquiry to organise a meeting with Distek at the event.
Distek has revolutionised benchtop-scale bioreactors with the release of its BIOne bioprocess control station for...
BioProcess International Conference and Exhibition is one of the largest bioprocessing events bringing you the...
The 59th AFI Symposium will be entitled “Innovation and globalization strategies for the pharmaceutical industry” and will...