Technobis Crystallisation Systems
Crystallisation Solutions for Pharmaceutical Companies
Technobis Crystallization Systems provides solutions for solid-state research, process development and formulation.
Technobis Crystallization systems is a world leading technology provider for solid-state research, process development and formulation. Our mission is to help research succeed.
Since 2005, platforms for accelerating crystallization research have been successfully developed and installed in nearly every pharmaceutical research lab in the world. With more than 500 units in the field, a large community of scientists have been enabled to make a significant contribution to the accelerated development of new pharmaceuticals.
In the last few years, new applications have been developed in agrochemical, fine chemical, military and (bio) fuel research, food and personal care creating new markets focused on understanding the importance of crystallization research.
Our workflow consists of:
- The CrystalBreeder® is the first crystallizer dedicated for both development and discovery, carrying out complete crystallization screens with as little as 1mg of sample.
- The Crystal16® parallel crystallizer is a multiple reactor station providing a screening solution for solubility determination, solid-state research and process development: medium-throughput crystallization studies at a 1ml scale.
- With eight independently controlled reactors and additional analytical capabilities, the Crystalline® is a unique modular product line at a working volume of 5ml for solid-state research, process development and formulation research.
Real-time turbidity measurements
Enhance your early stage solid state screening with the CrystalBreeder bench-top system.
The CrystalBreeder takes the guesswork out of solid-state screening. It is the next generation multi-reactor crystallization platform for medium-throughput solid-state research, operating at a working volume of 0.05-0.25ml.
Carry out rapid crystallization screens with 100 mg of sample using multiple crystallization modes, including:
- Cooling crystallization
- Evaporation crystallization
- Vapor diffusion crystallization
Solubility and solid-state reserach
Improve and accelerate your crystallization screening with the Crystal16 parallel crystallizer.
The ultimate instrument for research and process development. With 16 reactors at a volume of 1mL, easily determine solubility curves and screen for crystallization conditions. Experience the tool being used by over 500 crystallization chemists.
The technology for a wide range of applications:
- Solubility determination
- Phase diagrams
- Chiral separation
- Polymorph, Salt and Co-Crystal screening
- Amorphous solid dispersions
Crystallisation and formulation analysis
Access crystallization and formulation information at ml scale with the Crystalline series.
The Crystalline with through the vial analytical capabilities like turbidity, particle visualization or Raman is easy to set up and operate. No insert probes into reaction vessel! No cross contamination!
The Crystalline combines temperature and turbidity measurements with real time particle imaging. Seeing what is happening in the vial has never been easier.
- Visualization of the crystallization or formulation processes
- Real time particle size (PSD) and shape information at mL scale