Around 35 Open Integration programme partners gathered together at Endress+Hauser in Reinach, Switzerland, to share...
World Drug Manufacturing is now in its eighth year and will be taking place 2-4 December 2009 at Maritim ProArte, Berlin, Germany.
Although the current economic crisis affects everyone, the drug manufacturing industry can continue to thrive through reducing the cost of goods, increasing productivity and promoting efficiency. These industry challenges, and others, will be debated at World Drug Manufacturing 2009. Endress+Hauser will be present at the event and will also lead a workshop.
You can book your place now at the reduced rate of £1,121 if you quote the booking code EH, which is equivalent to a 25% discount off the two-day conference price.
Attending this event, delegates will have the opportunity to see the latest technologies and solution providers such as Endress+Hauser, as well as debate these topics:
- Achieving operational excellence through lean manufacturing techniques
- Implementing new organisational structures to promote efficiency
- Understanding process economics to facilitate cost reductions
- Creating a lean and proficient supply chain
- Applying ‘Quality by Design’ to meet regulatory requirements
- Tackling the global threat of drug counterfeiting
Endress+Hauser experienced strong growth across all regions, sectors and product areas in 2018. The ongoing...
In industrial process measurement and automation, demand is steadily rising for simple, reliable and maintenance-free...
Switzerland has a sense of tradition and passion for technology. Endress + Hauser combines both....