In this work, a new family of geometries of reverse-flow cyclones was obtained through numerical...
We invite you to visit us at Pollutec 2011 (booth 231 in hall 6, aisle G). The event will be held in Paris – Nord Villepinte, France, from 29 November to 2 December.
Stop by our booth to learn more about our innovative technology for particulate matter emission control and product recovery. We’d be pleased to solve your problems.
Features and advantages:
- Gas-solid separation system, with mechanical or electrostatic recirculation
- Very high collection efficiencies even in the fine particle range (<3µm)
- No movable parts, absence of filtering elements
- High temperature and glowing particles resistance (fire resistance M0)
- Can deal well with moisture content in the gas stream
- Tree options of design according to the separation requirements (Hurricane, ReCyclone® MH, ReCyclone® EH)
- Scalable equipment, to deal with future changes on the emission requirements
- Robust equipment, high pressure resistance (positive or negative)
- Minimal maintenance
- Indifferent to particle resistivity
We look forward to seeing you at the show.
Advanced Cyclone Systems has designed and supplied a total of 10 Hurricane Cyclones for Actavis...
Advanced Cyclone Systems will be exhibiting at POWTECH from 19 to 21 April 2016 in...
In 2008, a leading company in API development and manufacturing approached ACS to improve the...